Feeling irritated to reach those far away F8 to F12 key for activating Space, Exposé, or Dashboard for your Mac? If you use double-button mouse, this trick will be very useful.
Follow these simple steps :
- Go to System Preferences
- Enter Exposé and Spaces Preferences Pane
- Click on Exposé tab
- Expand the second option box
- Hold down one or more modifier keys and choose the modified secondary mouse button. The symbol of pressed modifier keys will be visible
- I've created mine like the picture below
- Now click on the Spaces tab and do the same way, of course with different modifier keys
Please accept my apology for one-button mouse users.
Tips and Tricks
Subscribe to RSS
Leave a Comment (17)
Some articles taken from our resource base, tightly related to current article, to empower
you with more knowledge on tweaking the most out of your Mac.