There is times when your mouse will do something great for you. This is one of that rare times. Your mouse can control your Dock easily.
- Click and Hold on the grid border of your dock
- Move your mouse up will increase your dock size. Move your mouse down will decrease your dock size
- Still holding your dock grid border, and pressing Option will do similar to number 2, except the increasing and decreasing ratio is fixed.
- Release your Option key and replace with holding Shift key and move your mouse to left-most, bottom or right-most of your screen will change the position of your dock
- Those actions come in handy, right?
Tips and Tricks,
Subscribe to RSS
Leave a Comment (0)
Some articles taken from our resource base, tightly related to current article, to empower
you with more knowledge on tweaking the most out of your Mac.