Have you ever seen such a huge magnification performed by your Dock?
Wanna try it? Follow these steps :
- Go inside your Finder Window.
- For quick access, you have to use Search Directory which I've discussed before.
- Then type in~/Library/Preferences/. Using the auto-complete, the full address looks like this.
- After that, search for file named *com.apple.dock.plist* and open with Property List Editor
- Then press on the arrow key next to Root. It will pop down all its properties. Property that contain the magnification of your dock is large size.
- Try to change the value to 256 (Larger value is possible, but the display quality will decrease) and you got it, Ultimate magnification!
Tips and Tricks,
Subscribe to RSS
Leave a Comment (0)
Some articles taken from our resource base, tightly related to current article, to empower
you with more knowledge on tweaking the most out of your Mac.