Mac can support multi language. This can be seen in its Font Book. Mac provides us many fonts for language other than English, and also adding font can easily be done.
Collecting a mountain of cool font styles will be very easy.
Accessing Font Book Library
- This action can be done in two ways: fast and slow.
- The fast way is using Quicksilver.
- Invoke your Quicksilver using keyboard shortcut Option-Space.
- The targeted Application is Font Book. Therefore, typing font will perfectly do the Quicksilver searching.
- Pressing Return and the Font Book Library will appear.
- The slow way is by tracing pile of folders with mouse.
- The main destination here is located under Application folder. And it's just clicking around and around until reach the Font Book Library. It's easy, but it's bloody slow.
A Glance of Font Book Library
Adding More Font to Font Book
- Download favorite fonts from Fonts Web. Can see the 21 most visited free fonts sites collection by Hongkiat.
- After the fonts file downloaded, make sure it's not in the zipped form (it's usually in the form of zip).
- Then, drop the fonts file into the Font Book Library will automatically install that font into Mac.
Subscribe to RSS
Leave a Comment (0)
Some articles taken from our resource base, tightly related to current article, to empower
you with more knowledge on tweaking the most out of your Mac.